Thursday, January 1, 2009

CHRISTmas Memories!!

CHRISTmas was kind of bittersweet this year. This is the last CHRISTmas we will be able to spend with David for 2 years. He leaves February4 for the MTC and then will report to Carlsbad California around April 7. So, it was kind of a sad, but happy day at our house. Jokingly, I told the kids I did not want them waking me up before 8 or 9 on CHRISTmas morning. About 6:30, Stephen creeps into our room and said, "Mom, I really tried, but I can't get back to sleep. Can we please wake everyone up and open presents now??" I didn't have the heart to tell him I had been awake since 4:30 waiting for them to wake up. So, we were up at 6:30 and opening presents again this year. Santa brought the kids Guitar Hero World Tour Band Edition for the WII. As you can see they LOVED it!!

Our Guitar Hero Fans!!
Stephen asked for some Bakugon stuff. Good ole Santa delivered!!

One happy boy!!

Bethany got some new cds she wanted!!

See that smile? That is an Edward smile!! Kacey loves the Twilight books and movie. So, she got an Edward t-shirt that brought a big grin!!

David of course got Missionary essentials- white shirts!!

We hope everyone had a wonderful and memorable CHRISTmas this year!!




1 comment:

Keep-N-Touch said...

it looks like Santa really came through for your family... he did for us too! Good Ole' Santa!