Monday, December 15, 2008

Belmont Ward Christmas Party

Saturday night our ward had their Christmas Party. We were treated to a special Nativity Scene by our Primary children. Stephen was chosen to portray Joseph. Here is a little video of our Primary children at their best!!



1 comment:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Kelly, I hadn't been on here for a while and Danny and I wanted to see if there was a post of David at the temple. That meant a lot to Danny that he was invited and he was sad that he had to work instead. He would have loved to have been there.
Anyway, I just saw this post and almost cried. It is always nice to know that something good has come of the work that you have done. Does that make sense? The pictures are very cute. It really was a darling nativity, huh? Thanks for sharing the pictures! Your family sure knows how to make people feel good. Thank you.