So, after much begging and me FINALLY giving in- Bethany, Stephen & Dad went to the Pet Store and came home with this:

Meet Gimlee (or as I call him- Ugly). He is a baby Bearded Dragon. He will grow to be about a foot long and is SUPPOSED to be very docile. So, in translation he will be 2 feet and very active (seems to be how our luck runs- have you met our dog Farley? He wasn't supposed to get very big- but he is HUGE!!) When held, he will wrap his legs around your finger and fall asleep. I only observe this- I refuse to hold him, and have been known to move to another seat when Kacey is holding him!! The kids seem to enjoy him and look forward to when he is bigger and they can put him on a leash. They think they are going to be able to just let him sit on their laps or just sit around outside of the cage, but reptiles give me the creeps- so I don't see that happening!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment