So, I have been slacking off!!!
So much has happened in the last little while and I don't even know where to start.
First, our Missionary came home in February and is adjusting to "normal" life. He is working and going to the Singles Ward and hoping to start school this summer. It has been an adjustment for all!! I think his siblings especially!!
Kacey is working hard and has a few things coming up!! She is getting ready for a Robotics competition at VCU this weekend. After that, she has the Spring Musical in May- she is an assistant stage manager (we encouraged her to try for a role in the play- but she wasn't ready for that). She has discovered what she wants to be "when she grows up". A theater teacher!! Prom was last weekend- she had lots of fun and looked like a PRINCESS!!!
Prom 2011
Bethany is doing great!! Staying busy with school and church activities. Friday she gets to go on a field trip to hear the CEO of Google speak. She is very excited about that!! She is such a wonderful kid- she helps uplift others and helps out without complaining!!!
Stephen is staying very busy in school. They have their "mini-economy" project this coming week at VCU and then will have another in May. He has a fun field trip coming up- they are going to Norfolk/Virginia Beach to go "Dolphin Watching" and to visit the Aquarium there. Last week, he signed up for classes for middle school!!! He will still be in CBG and he gets to advance 2 years in math!! Smart kid!!
Spring Break is fast approaching- so I need to get busy and think of some "projects"/activities to keep the kids busy!! I am thinking that a trip to Kings Dominion might be on the agenda.

No comments:
Post a Comment