Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kacey is 14!

Kacey turned 14 today.  We made her a special dinner and dessert.  Opened presents and then we all went our separate ways.  Kacey did not know it, but David planned a surprise party for her.  He invited all of her friends from church and it was held at her Young Women's leader's home.  She was very surprised, but I think she enjoyed it.  David even took pictures for me.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures at the end of your 3 older kids. Awesome. I had so much fun seeing them at camp. They are good examples for everyone they are around... except when Kacey was carted off by the police! Their skit was soo cute!

Dee said...

Looks like it was a fun party! Love the very last picture of all three...Love you guys! Grandma

The Henrich Family said...

Happy Birthday Kasey! I'm looking forward to having your in our Mia Maids class! love--sis. Henrich

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

That was great! I love that song too. The pics at the end of your oldest are just priceless! Happy birthday to Kacey- enjoy going to dances! Lots of boys are going to be asking you to dance! Very pretty girl!